DELL Optiplex 7050 Micro PC i7-7700T Quad Core 16GB 256GB Win 10 Pro
DELL Optiplex 7050 Micro PC i7 has the latest quad core Intel processor providing a massive amount of performance in a small footprint.
Can be used either stood upright or laid flat on the desk and comes with the latest 7200 RPM SATA storage, for more performance you can upgrade this to a Solid state drive (which would be our choice) or stick with the larger capacity and cheaper SATA technology. A good middle ground is the Hybrid Solid State drives but they only offer moderately better performance so we would advise an upgrade to solid state to get the best out of the Quad Core processor.
The 7050 Optiplex is the top of the range desktop and are known to be very reliable with good upgrade potential from the main board, allowing a maximum of 32GB of RAM (DDR4) and remote management via the onboard VPro technology. Conserve workspace with the Micro version of this PC and integrate into almost any size of workspace.
- 7050 Micro Chassis
- Intel Core i7-7700T Quad Core (2.9GHz Turbo, 8MB Cache)
- 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 Memory
- 256GB Solid State Storage Drive
- Intel HD Graphics
- Optical Drive : 8X DVD+/-RW Drive
- Intel 8265 Dual band 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit)
- UK/Irish (QWERTY) Dell KB216 QuietKey USB Keyboard Black
- 3 years DELL On-Site Warranty
Ports, Slots & Chassis
1. Power Button | 2. Universal Audio Jack | 3. Line Out | 4. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port | 5. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port | 6. RJ-45 | 7. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port | 8. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port | 9. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port | 10. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port | 11. DisplayPort 1.2 | 12. HDM
1. Width 3.6cm (1.4″) | 2. Depth 17.8cm (7.0″) | 3. Height 18.2cm (7.2″) | Weight 2.60 lbs (1.18 kg)